It is taking longer than expected to fetch the next song to play. The music should be playing soon. If you get tired of waiting, you can try reloading your browser.


Please check our Help page for information about troubleshooting Pandora on your browser.

Please ensure you are using the latest Flash Player.


If you are unable or do not wish to upgrade your Flash Player,
please try a different browser.


Please check our Help page for information about troubleshooting Pandora on your browser.
Your Pandora One subscription will expire shortly.
More Info
No Thanks
Your Pandora One trial will expire shortly.
Restore
Close
close
Your Pandora One trial subscription will expire shortly. Upgrade to continue unlimited, ad-free listening.
Upgrade Now
You've listened to hours of Pandora this month. Consider upgrading to Pandora One.
More Info
No Thanks
Close
Hi . Pandora is using Facebook to personalize your experience. Learn MoreNo Thanks
-0:00
0:00
Change Skin

We created Pandora to put the Music Genome Project directly in your hands

It’s a new kind of radio –
stations that play only music you like

 
Create an account for free. Register
Now Playing
Music Feed
My Profile
Create a Station
Buy

Set It Off

Features of This Track

hardcore rap attitude
southern rap roots
danceable beats
clear pronunciation
street talkin' lyrics
cash obsessed lyrics
lyrics with heavy erotic content
boastin' lyrics
explicit lyrics
use of modal harmonies
dry snare
a tight kick sound
subtle electric piano riffs
string riffs
dominant use of riffs
production and lyrics by respected rap artists

These are just a few of the hundreds of attributes cataloged for this track by the Music Genome Project.

show more

Comments

Report as inappropriate
Juve that n**ga!
Report as inappropriate
55% of these women is hoes, the other 45% be playing they role .
Report as inappropriate
Juve tha sickest big weezy
Report as inappropriate
Set it off in this mf
Report as inappropriate
I was in high school and I been on the hot boys since and till now and this the only one on the teams I f**k with juve you a g.
Report as inappropriate
jcook552007
Juve been that dude!!
Report as inappropriate
Love this song
Report as inappropriate
Doesnt happen to juvenile
Report as inappropriate
I'm the badst boss n**ga walkin
Report as inappropriate
Never gets old
Report as inappropriate
This is my s**t iam going to set it off
Report as inappropriate
thank you people
Report as inappropriate
lemme 5et di5 Bitxh off
Report as inappropriate
Is this where lil wayne got all his names or what?
Report as inappropriate
Keep staying real juve
Report as inappropriate
Scared of the truth but he telling it like it is
Report as inappropriate
G
Report as inappropriate
whoa naw? dats wuzzup set it off juve spit project english
Report as inappropriate
I gotta team of head busters ready to give then the word. God knows I used to be a lil bad motherfucka and set it off alot...staye d in trouble smh always fighting. Lol them Og's used to call me lil bad a**, everybody be oh Lord what she about to do lol. Used to set it off. 55% of these n**gas is fake the other 45% be carrying they weight.
Report as inappropriate
Idiots dats mannie fresh saying uh huh on the chorus y do they say lil Wayne on lyrics
Report as inappropriate
Busting s**t out here
Report as inappropriate
uh huh ok!
Report as inappropriate
Set it off in dis motherf**ker b**ch
Report as inappropriate
This s**t for real n
Report as inappropriate
It's New Years N Da City And it sounds like J-4th. N da hood with outta hood
Report as inappropriate
That sht go h a m!!!!!
Report as inappropriate
This was my s**t back in the day..,,,,,
Report as inappropriate
Man this S**t use to set me off!
Report as inappropriate
Loing it. ONE DIamonDiva
Report as inappropriate
There is nothing like crusing in chill mode. Tne one and DiamonDiva. Chaaaaa!!!!! ! ! ! ! !
Report as inappropriate
Damn this was the motherf**kin s**t hell yea
Report as inappropriate
Set it of mfs
Report as inappropriate
Tha s**t man
Report as inappropriate
That's that work

We're sorry, but a browser plugin or firewall may be preventing Pandora from loading.

In order to use Pandora internet radio, please upgrade to a more current browser.

Please check our Help page for more information.

It looks like your browser does not support modern SSL/TLS. Please upgrade your browser.

If you need help, please email: pandora-support@pandora.com.

In order to use Pandora internet radio, please upgrade to a more current browser
or install a newer version of Flash (v.10 or later).

In order to use Pandora internet radio, please install Adobe Flash (v.10 or later).

[67, 68, 113, 96, 67, 102, 117, 86, 80, 82, 105, 95, 79, 68, 97, 85, 71, 66, 77, 100, 78, 112, 86, 64, 97, 117, 91, 73, 91, 125, 105, 105, 105, 91, 98, 105, 122, 116, 113, 89, 102, 113, 78, 92, 95, 89, 75, 126, 80, 75, 108, 124, 83, 123, 105, 83, 89, 97, 96, 105, 116, 118, 95, 89, 79, 91, 65, 91, 83, 117, 113, 106, 117, 98, 67, 84, 104, 126, 94, 82, 104, 114, 117, 70, 107, 103, 101, 107, 99, 80, 77, 66, 85, 121, 123, 117, 103, 79, 94, 107, 113, 87, 96, 72, 117, 83, 68, 124, 69, 93, 120, 114, 83, 73, 69, 89, 109, 98, 106, 66, 99, 64, 79, 99, 117, 95, 85, 80, 71, 70, 119, 118, 110, 67, 121, 120, 119, 98, 67, 78, 80, 81, 92, 95, 84, 93, 103, 75, 103, 69, 103, 123, 124, 73, 68, 85, 85, 91, 66, 110, 81, 114, 117, 125, 112, 94, 84, 90, 124, 91, 80, 70, 88, 121, 65, 90, 112, 103, 110, 94, 88, 66, 101, 98, 67, 94, 97, 90, 114, 125, 70, 105, 82, 76, 113, 101, 89, 78, 121, 112, 78, 95, 69, 81, 67, 75, 118, 101, 66, 75, 111, 122, 103, 120, 111, 104, 68, 66, 123, 106, 94, 127, 120, 125, 77, 90, 94, 90, 122, 66, 99, 71, 122, 78, 107, 124, 117, 70, 65, 74, 115, 75, 101, 94, 95, 74, 117, 86, 66, 84, 75, 70, 124, 65, 89, 101, 119, 114, 126, 120, 108, 69, 77, 74, 94, 99, 115, 87, 105, 94, 68, 119, 71, 72, 124, 104, 102, 98, 79, 119, 75, 90, 89, 77, 124, 80, 92, 103, 84, 102, 66, 80, 105, 79, 105, 123, 76, 80, 80, 97, 75, 71, 104, 95, 93, 117, 75, 71, 64, 110, 114, 118, 68, 94, 96, 104, 97, 93, 108, 113, 89, 105, 103, 120, 72, 97, 108, 83, 65, 75, 116, 93, 68, 65, 76, 123, 112, 95, 105, 74, 75, 76, 79, 125, 74, 79, 90, 115, 86, 126, 94, 101, 102, 87, 77, 124, 120, 98, 124, 74, 127, 94, 110, 117, 76, 120, 116, 72, 81, 99, 123, 90, 74, 120, 101, 123, 71, 111, 70, 127, 72, 97, 88, 111, 64, 70, 68, 77, 100, 73, 111, 72, 102, 103, 98, 70, 105, 106, 71, 98, 109, 113, 89, 78, 94, 93, 112, 115, 98, 64, 81, 82, 77, 70, 110, 82, 104, 108, 77, 93, 82, 127, 119, 119, 122, 92, 108, 123, 116, 103, 126, 104, 127, 74, 109, 108, 89, 112, 90, 116, 98, 80, 126, 64, 87, 107, 120, 64, 115, 81, 99, 116, 103, 85, 91, 71, 115, 120, 85, 79, 77, 74, 114, 111, 83, 75, 101, 70, 64, 107, 65, 84, 105, 113, 115, 68, 107, 70, 79, 99, 124, 91, 99, 115, 114, 111, 86, 74, 105, 118, 122, 91, 89, 92, 80, 69, 113, 97, 103, 126, 91, 81, 126, 84, 98, 87, 122, 106, 109, 101, 79, 113]