Pandora encourages respectful and relevant conversations on artist pages and other users' profile pages. All listeners, both on Pandora.com and Pandora apps, must adhere to the following guidelines:
Comments must not:
- Contain vulgar language, harassment, bigotry, racism, homophobic slurs, threats or abuse.
- Be for commercial purposes like advertising, promotion, or solicitation.
- Impersonate any person or entity.
- Be false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, or contain gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims.
- Be used for any unlawful purpose.
Pandora may remove any comments, at any time, if they violate these guidelines and repeat offenders risk having their profile banned. We take each case as it comes and reserve the right to modify these guidelines without further notice. In short, keep it about the music and play nice.