It is taking longer than expected to fetch the next song to play. The music should be playing soon. If you get tired of waiting, you can try reloading your browser.


Please check our Help page for information about troubleshooting Pandora on your browser.

Please ensure you are using the latest Flash Player.


If you are unable or do not wish to upgrade your Flash Player,
please try a different browser.


Please check our Help page for information about troubleshooting Pandora on your browser.
Your Pandora One subscription will expire shortly.
More Info
No Thanks
Your Pandora One trial will expire shortly.
Restore
Close
close
Your Pandora One trial subscription will expire shortly. Upgrade to continue unlimited, ad-free listening.
Upgrade Now
You've listened to hours of Pandora this month. Consider upgrading to Pandora One.
More Info
No Thanks
Close
Hi . Pandora is using Facebook to personalize your experience. Learn MoreNo Thanks
-0:00
0:00
Change Skin

We created Pandora to put the Music Genome Project directly in your hands

It’s a new kind of radio –
stations that play only music you like

 
Create an account for free. Register
Now Playing
Music Feed
My Profile
Create a Station
Buy

Early Birdie

Features of This Track

electronica roots
rock influences
danceable beats
unsyncopated ensemble rhythms
a male vocal
use of modal harmonies
inventive synth arrangements
a tight kick sound
a slow moving bass line
a variety of synth sounds
effected synths
arpeggiated synths
a highly synthetic sonority

These are just a few of the hundreds of attributes cataloged for this track by the Music Genome Project.

show more

Comments

Report as inappropriate
Love owl city!!!
Report as inappropriate
617473
Love the melody in the beginning!
Report as inappropriate
love owl city... I <3 ppl who get their songs from daily life. Adam Young got an idea for 1of his songs by eating cereal with strawberries in it
Report as inappropriate
The RadPandaCann o n , I'll go look it up right now! Thanks! :D
Report as inappropriate
I LOVE Owl City !!! <3<3<3
Report as inappropriate
I hope u know he released a song last week called "Beautiful Times"
Report as inappropriate
Of course it doesn't work. Anyway, great song, hope he gets a new album out soon! :D
Report as inappropriate
I was just doing that to prove it doesn't work :)
Report as inappropriate
Say iPhone 5x
Post this on 2 other songs.
Look under your pillow.
Report as inappropriate
No chain comments! The sword is funny though. The chains are just annoying.
Report as inappropriate
Omg I'm so sick of the chain comments. The chain comment sword is really funny, ()---|====== > lol, but seriously it's just lame and immature so really guys, ()---|====== > ! ! ! ! !
Report as inappropriate
Literally... . . . . ()---|=====>
Report as inappropriate
If anyone leaves chain mail on owl city songs, I will kill them.....
Report as inappropriate
Awesome possum :) I'm gonna start saying that now... Thx!
Report as inappropriate
I'm a Bieber hater as well. I can't stand his guts.
Report as inappropriate
mbjlittle
Awesome possom
Report as inappropriate
I am not a girl but I hate him ;)
Report as inappropriate
If Justin beiber was going to jump off a building 95% of girls would cry and tell him not to, the other 5% would say jump f**got jump. Pass along if you're that five percent.
Report as inappropriate
I think this is one of his best songs ever :)
Report as inappropriate
rjsevilla197 2
Owl city is the best!!!!!!!!
Report as inappropriate
rjsevilla197 2
If Justin beiber was going to jump off a building 95% of girls would cry and tell him not to, the other 5% would say jump f**got jump. Pass along if you're that five percent.
Report as inappropriate
OWL CITT IS AMAZING AND THIS IS REAL MUSIC. THIS IS CALLED ART. NOT THE CRAP ARTIST MANAGE TO REGURGITATE NOWADAYS AND CALL OT MUSIC
Report as inappropriate
Anti-beiber, micarocks!
Report as inappropriate
I LOVE THIS SONG AKEDOSKEND

It's just so.... Perfect.
Report as inappropriate
If justin beiber fell off a building 95% of girls would too. If you are part of the 5% that would sit in the phantomhive manor with Ciel and Sebastian follow me :D
Report as inappropriate
This is what I love about Adam. His lyrics are rather leaning towards true poetry, a song that you have to give thought about. It's amazing!
Report as inappropriate
Ummmmm love it
Report as inappropriate
elizamcdo
love it :)
Report as inappropriate
I love this song so much! Only Owl City can make a song called early birdie and make it amazing! Read my name and follow me if ur interested or if u just want to! Thx
Report as inappropriate
OMG THIS IS MY SECOND FAVORITE SONG OFF MAYBE IM DREAMING!!!!
Report as inappropriate
;)
Report as inappropriate
I will blow you up if you read this ( in minecraft )











I love owl city
Report as inappropriate
This sounds alot like M83
Report as inappropriate
Don't read this:....... . . . . . . y ø ü r mēsséd ûp îñ thé hêåd
Report as inappropriate
great



Report as inappropriate
Omg get that owl city is not a band, but one person, Adam Young, who goes under the moniker Owl City

PS a moniker is like a pen name, or fake name, like Lemony Snicket, or JK Rowling
Report as inappropriate
kaylynn1401
Dont read this: your true love will kiss you tomorrow and tomorrow will be the best day of your life. If you don't post this on 5 other stations you will die in 2 days
Report as inappropriate
872757339
@linnime.3 it is a band...a one-man band that is : )
Report as inappropriate
I agree with @novaskachil d 6 9
Report as inappropriate
I love this song it may be my favorite owl city song
Report as inappropriate
Im all smiles when i have my Owl City station on. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) He is amazing.
Report as inappropriate
mariela_alej a n d r a 1 7 1
Yeah ...is like a videogame... . O w l City ROCK from Puerto Rico!!!
Report as inappropriate
@musicalluvr 6 Owl city isnt a band!!! LOl why don't u knew fans get that?!?!!
Report as inappropriate
i liked this Owl City is my favorite band!!
Report as inappropriate
346604753
this is the first time i heard this song, on Pandora. Its not my favorite Owl City, but i like it...i agree with kimbelle10. It could be from a videogame!! lol
Report as inappropriate
kimbelle10
Something out of a video game this could be...Lol!

I love it so much!
Report as inappropriate
304873393
i love owl city, the best are: fireflies-de s i g n e r skyline-salt w a t e r room-vanilla twilight
Report as inappropriate
luv. u. !!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Report as inappropriate
kmanhart
L0!/3 4LL 50/1/95
Report as inappropriate
kmanhart
/!/o !/!/4y +0 d35cr1b3 1+ 8u+, Y44 H00!!!!!!!!! ! ! !

We're sorry, but a browser plugin or firewall may be preventing Pandora from loading.

In order to use Pandora internet radio, please upgrade to a more current browser.

Please check our Help page for more information.

It looks like your browser does not support modern SSL/TLS. Please upgrade your browser.

If you need help, please email: pandora-support@pandora.com.

In order to use Pandora internet radio, please upgrade to a more current browser
or install a newer version of Flash (v.10 or later).

In order to use Pandora internet radio, please install Adobe Flash (v.10 or later).

[77, 85, 68, 86, 64, 92, 64, 100, 77, 118, 66, 122, 95, 80, 65, 74, 125, 88, 105, 121, 87, 122, 83, 88, 109, 96, 113, 94, 111, 119, 103, 96, 97, 79, 80, 117, 80, 87, 108, 100, 86, 89, 64, 106, 107, 90, 113, 122, 72, 78, 122, 76, 86, 80, 79, 103, 104, 122, 127, 113, 71, 109, 68, 77, 80, 117, 90, 89, 98, 74, 95, 81, 114, 76, 105, 115, 77, 79, 73, 87, 114, 64, 101, 69, 85, 88, 109, 127, 95, 92, 117, 92, 103, 124, 72, 78, 73, 100, 113, 91, 74, 73, 124, 101, 106, 76, 71, 112, 125, 92, 127, 110, 75, 113, 100, 66, 67, 95, 85, 126, 76, 80, 83, 118, 107, 69, 85, 117, 121, 85, 96, 126, 71, 91, 66, 95, 67, 67, 87, 66, 89, 94, 84, 103, 91, 71, 65, 102, 72, 125, 116, 83, 123, 99, 104, 102, 106, 90, 96, 75, 104, 104, 76, 100, 117, 101, 127, 110, 81, 73, 83, 76, 81, 90, 118, 91, 81, 126, 65, 106, 113, 111, 83, 102, 102, 69, 99, 79, 106, 86, 80, 116, 112, 106, 65, 108, 125, 104, 73, 123, 91, 80, 68, 69, 91, 109, 92, 104, 127, 112, 102, 102, 101, 94, 118, 101, 120, 103, 101, 104, 86, 90, 111, 93, 91, 67, 100, 79, 92, 117, 83, 102, 73, 89, 114, 114, 65, 104, 89, 108, 109, 81, 88, 115, 67, 115, 116, 96, 90, 119, 96, 67, 106, 105, 88, 105, 93, 103, 95, 106, 92, 69, 76, 103, 96, 93, 95, 113, 112, 105, 110, 68, 125, 64, 90, 69, 68, 81, 88, 81, 113, 88, 114, 71, 109, 95, 126, 106, 124, 116, 106, 80, 99, 125, 76, 99, 122, 127, 100, 118, 99, 80, 74, 102, 95, 79, 109, 89, 126, 84, 119, 109, 93, 116, 72, 84, 88, 90, 102, 76, 72, 74, 79, 65, 127, 85, 88, 99, 94, 107, 78, 81, 75, 127, 73, 76, 89, 96, 125, 94, 124, 126, 81, 97, 102, 85, 69, 89, 72, 112, 125, 90, 79, 83, 74, 101, 127, 115, 113, 65, 79, 66, 103, 110, 91, 114, 107, 115, 98, 119, 66, 112, 105, 115, 109, 90, 121, 80, 110, 92, 99, 87, 107, 112, 84, 70, 103, 121, 76, 101, 114, 112, 113, 122, 123, 89, 74, 96, 64, 108, 82, 94, 95, 81, 82, 78, 116, 124, 68, 116, 88, 106, 77, 95, 112, 66, 70, 89, 122, 117, 78, 76, 72, 71, 112, 64, 72, 119, 124, 122, 78, 69, 86, 68, 122, 115, 66, 82, 80, 92, 102, 83, 89, 64, 127, 96, 73, 89, 66, 116, 87, 100, 77, 102, 107, 92, 121, 79, 113, 76, 96, 101, 114, 120, 78, 110, 91, 64, 110, 115, 74, 109, 67, 77, 71, 86, 64, 115, 102, 94, 72, 67, 97, 64, 109, 82, 120, 97, 121, 86, 79, 118, 118, 100, 115, 69, 103, 94, 119, 111, 127, 121, 99, 117, 103, 114, 106, 109, 121, 99, 83, 94]