It is taking longer than expected to fetch the next song to play. The music should be playing soon. If you get tired of waiting, you can try reloading your browser.


Please check our Help page for information about troubleshooting Pandora on your browser.
Your Pandora One subscription will expire shortly.
close
Your Pandora One trial subscription will expire shortly. Upgrade to continue unlimited, ad-free listening.
You've listened to hours of Pandora this month. Consider upgrading to Pandora One.
Close
Hi . Pandora is using Facebook to personalize your experience. Learn MoreNo Thanks
-0:00
0:00
Change Skin

We created Pandora to put the Music Genome Project directly in your hands

It’s a new kind of radio –
stations that play only music you like

 
Create an account for free. Register
Now Playing
Music Feed
My Profile

tribe From New Noon Quileute

Public Profile
UpDate of August 29,2010 I'm having a new rocking life with some of the coolest people ever!!Friends with the popular people at school,and i am loving it!!i'm taking this year to my fullest and may past my own comfort zone so i can expand it!!I'm a Californian lover,and also living it!!:) 98% of the girl population would die if the Jonas Brothers say breathing wasn't cool.The other 2% would be dieing of laughter in the background.ADD THIS TO YOUR PAGE IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE JONAS BROTHERS haters. "Attitude,knowledge,and ability"is what every Physical Education student in Mr. G.'s class is held accountable for. I'm already missing all my Yosemite friends,i may not able to see David anymore!!I hope to see all Yosemite friends next year,looking foward on our memories with Daved!!esp. you Willie and your family and friends!!see ya next year in Yosemite!! David & Willie(yosemite friends '09)-i will never forget yeah,i really do miss them,and they are so cool!!:(

We're sorry, but a browser plugin or firewall may be preventing Pandora from loading.

In order to use Pandora internet radio, please upgrade to a more current browser.

Please check our Help page for more information.

In order to use Pandora internet radio, please upgrade to a more current browser
or install a newer version of Flash (v.10 or later).

In order to use Pandora internet radio, please install Adobe Flash (v.10 or later).

[77, 127, 116, 110, 70, 85, 120, 126, 124, 109, 124, 120, 96, 64, 93, 81, 80, 100, 118, 89, 109, 96, 119, 111, 98, 78, 66, 75, 96, 67, 69, 103, 91, 74, 110, 87, 100, 77, 71, 67, 118, 74, 90, 116, 124, 101, 95, 95, 76, 99, 84, 114, 81, 115, 66, 96, 91, 81, 126, 116, 103, 70, 64, 126, 100, 96, 123, 117, 94, 123, 125, 124, 96, 98, 111, 102, 117, 121, 92, 78, 127, 119, 113, 78, 121, 109, 92, 115, 111, 95, 126, 96, 73, 121, 114, 97, 66, 89, 127, 108, 116, 76, 75, 109, 73, 108, 118, 74, 88, 65, 82, 95, 76, 93, 86, 70, 84, 126, 81, 68, 100, 113, 122, 112, 87, 84, 115, 71, 66, 91, 112, 105, 101, 100, 102, 115, 72, 118, 106, 67, 124, 99, 82, 80, 114, 89, 86, 119, 83, 66, 99, 65, 105, 91, 69, 103, 70, 122, 123, 119, 112, 108, 127, 94, 126, 66, 103, 117, 120, 109, 72, 87, 99, 119, 76, 72, 82, 124, 81, 113, 87, 78, 76, 113, 72, 69, 81, 116, 114, 108, 120, 84, 86, 73, 79, 96, 117, 105, 65, 103, 99, 87, 104, 95, 108, 65, 121, 117, 105, 107, 106, 93, 125, 103, 113, 89, 81, 64, 98, 68, 72, 73, 84, 123, 66, 81, 96, 122, 112, 71, 116, 65, 126, 70, 80, 110, 125, 91, 68, 74, 103, 93, 114, 117, 105, 118, 88, 110, 111, 70, 83, 88, 116, 114, 73, 77, 113, 118, 79, 103, 95, 96, 80, 79, 86, 116, 109, 123, 65, 67, 84, 125, 127, 97, 70, 98, 116, 97, 71, 100, 125, 96, 64, 108, 123, 120, 106, 124, 78, 67, 80, 75, 124, 119, 118, 104, 85, 106, 123, 107, 93, 79, 90, 84, 80, 81, 99, 114, 83, 91, 108, 67, 119, 104, 127, 84, 89, 121, 124, 76, 80, 100, 112, 69, 101, 124, 114, 71, 116, 68, 88, 110, 65, 85, 121, 121, 80, 87, 108, 123, 90, 102, 111, 93, 121, 65, 70, 119, 127, 126, 118, 92, 111, 77, 90, 72, 90, 119, 73, 74, 127, 64, 68, 123, 100, 111, 114, 97, 70, 91, 104, 72, 71, 71, 72, 73, 88, 97, 95, 123, 98, 74, 97, 89, 119, 90, 97, 81, 75, 124, 98, 76, 79, 110, 73, 85, 98, 117, 114, 118, 67, 126, 109, 64, 96, 98, 66, 126, 123, 80, 65, 74, 103, 108, 91, 126, 111, 77, 76, 86, 93, 81, 103, 113, 85, 102, 93, 121, 71, 87, 87, 85, 124, 67, 77, 77, 87, 90, 127, 121, 98, 67, 127, 79, 89, 124, 111, 127, 97, 76, 109, 94, 111, 107, 126, 68, 86, 105, 87, 83, 118, 98, 103, 76, 83, 73, 100, 67, 73, 72, 113, 126, 98, 95, 89, 73, 74, 101, 92, 127, 119, 120, 115, 81, 92, 87, 122, 72, 118, 64, 111, 87, 68, 116, 112, 113, 126, 111, 107, 75, 125, 68, 75, 95, 72, 99, 103, 87, 111, 85, 116, 111]