It is taking longer than expected to fetch the next song to play. The music should be playing soon. If you get tired of waiting, you can try reloading your browser.


Please check our Help page for information about troubleshooting Pandora on your browser.
Your Pandora One subscription will expire shortly.
close
Your Pandora One trial subscription will expire shortly. Upgrade to continue unlimited, ad-free listening.
You've listened to hours of Pandora this month. Consider upgrading to Pandora One.
Close
Hi . Pandora is using Facebook to personalize your experience. Learn MoreNo Thanks
-0:00
0:00
Change Skin

We created Pandora to put the Music Genome Project directly in your hands

It’s a new kind of radio –
stations that play only music you like

 
Create an account for free. Register
Now Playing
Music Feed
My Profile

Danfo98

Public Profile
So... Basically I'm a male bipolar 'nerdy' Brony that is single and bisexual. I pretty much am insane (in a good way) and I'm very emotional (ESPECIALLY when it comes to My Little Pony fanfics I've cried over them more times than I care to count). I really like zombies, and play a lot of zombie games. Fluttersy and Rainbow Dash are my favorite ponies. I hate (REDACTED)so much. (Sorry for that I suffer from infectious censorship meaning I tend to (REDACTED) lots of (EXPLETIVE REMOVED)) STOP BULLYING! It's not funny! School shootings, suicide, and cutting are often linked to bullying. STOP ANIMAL CRUELTY!!! I will hurt people who are cruel to animals, with LOTS OF PLEASURE!!!!!!! I've lost faith in 80% of the human race, but the other 20%, is cooler (pun intended).

We're sorry, but a browser plugin or firewall may be preventing Pandora from loading.

In order to use Pandora internet radio, please upgrade to a more current browser.

Please check our Help page for more information.

In order to use Pandora internet radio, please upgrade to a more current browser
or install a newer version of Flash (v.10 or later).

In order to use Pandora internet radio, please install Adobe Flash (v.10 or later).

[83, 107, 82, 127, 102, 101, 119, 73, 85, 75, 125, 108, 112, 79, 118, 105, 117, 78, 118, 74, 68, 64, 93, 94, 92, 76, 101, 66, 97, 70, 111, 66, 80, 79, 85, 85, 73, 87, 72, 90, 117, 116, 99, 104, 71, 91, 83, 115, 106, 124, 111, 107, 78, 114, 77, 79, 112, 117, 102, 78, 68, 109, 119, 84, 91, 87, 90, 125, 102, 93, 123, 83, 124, 116, 67, 117, 123, 124, 125, 94, 113, 77, 78, 74, 126, 87, 74, 95, 122, 102, 81, 119, 67, 79, 117, 110, 65, 98, 106, 109, 99, 96, 86, 104, 85, 81, 97, 74, 98, 101, 69, 122, 124, 125, 110, 87, 103, 90, 113, 94, 83, 98, 114, 120, 95, 111, 80, 122, 122, 122, 120, 121, 75, 89, 110, 115, 124, 77, 104, 110, 85, 69, 96, 93, 98, 86, 91, 66, 85, 83, 89, 122, 119, 65, 98, 106, 123, 108, 115, 112, 87, 103, 127, 127, 92, 66, 72, 83, 75, 70, 123, 98, 98, 126, 68, 112, 92, 103, 125, 72, 66, 107, 112, 100, 65, 115, 88, 116, 72, 107, 87, 71, 64, 79, 86, 78, 86, 109, 72, 97, 71, 103, 115, 100, 94, 71, 67, 80, 104, 69, 70, 81, 103, 107, 114, 85, 103, 96, 120, 94, 114, 121, 88, 74, 95, 100, 114, 69, 111, 92, 98, 71, 68, 118, 101, 88, 80, 91, 67, 98, 107, 127, 100, 67, 119, 101, 103, 73, 107, 117, 123, 102, 97, 76, 114, 115, 96, 92, 96, 108, 66, 122, 82, 110, 122, 114, 75, 74, 122, 82, 111, 121, 109, 86, 115, 119, 116, 67, 77, 92, 71, 77, 71, 109, 127, 124, 87, 108, 89, 67, 98, 64, 111, 88, 80, 80, 120, 74, 65, 91, 120, 125, 78, 120, 95, 114, 110, 95, 119, 123, 127, 98, 71, 80, 110, 110, 81, 81, 104, 80, 69, 72, 80, 67, 115, 74, 94, 87, 75, 105, 101, 65, 67, 122, 79, 127, 112, 88, 102, 66, 70, 97, 68, 85, 101, 101, 92, 79, 78, 87, 127, 81, 113, 114, 91, 110, 103, 74, 65, 112, 124, 93, 124, 115, 69, 66, 120, 83, 117, 88, 114, 123, 100, 90, 100, 76, 84, 93, 97, 120, 84, 65, 104, 104, 114, 70, 75, 121, 69, 121, 86, 97, 72, 75, 77, 110, 80, 112, 75, 85, 92, 66, 110, 67, 111, 126, 101, 65, 75, 118, 122, 64, 84, 73, 97, 95, 79, 87, 100, 127, 75, 100, 92, 79, 106, 69, 120, 95, 106, 71, 83, 116, 110, 77, 106, 64, 117, 66, 72, 92, 122, 77, 101, 103, 91, 114, 82, 106, 120, 78, 74, 115, 99, 110, 78, 79, 98, 104, 126, 104, 64, 109, 100, 106, 107, 75, 107, 95, 88, 101, 108, 86, 69, 112, 67, 101, 89, 121, 70, 95, 110, 80, 74, 113, 117, 118, 124, 106, 81, 98, 80, 75, 96, 99, 125, 119, 96, 78, 92, 117, 106, 101, 122, 89, 107, 96, 124, 69, 122, 103, 90, 109]