19 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity…
(or things to do for the heck of it…)
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it “Inbox.”
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write “for smuggling diamonds”
7. Finish all your sentences with “in accordance with The Prophecy.”
8. Don’t use any punctuation
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face. i have actually done this
11. Specify that your drive-through order is “to go.”
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don’t rhyme.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance tell yiur friends you can't attend their party because youre not in the mood.
16. Have your friends address yiu by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
17. When the money comes out of the ATM sream I WON I WON!!
18. When leaving the zoo yell RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! THEYRE LOOSE!!
19. Tell your children over dinner "due to the economy, we're going to have to let one of you go.
That last one is actually really funny because we convinced my friend's mom who had like eight kids to fo it.
Ok! For those who are interested, I am a fifteen year old girl. The reason I say this is because someone mistook me for a guy and even asked me "Hey bro are you single? Cuz I know a girl that would be perfect for you!" Ha ha, no thanks. I'm straight as a needle.
Ok about me. Lets see... I run track, I love Disney more than life itself, and I plan to minor in musical theater. It's funny really. I'm good at singing, and I love to do it, so naturally I sing every waking hour of the day. My family has gotten so tired of telling me to stop all they say is SS for stop singing now. XD.
Alright! Now for my message to the world: never grow up. Not the Cher Lloyd way or the Avril Lavigne way. I mean the Shawn Spencer or Peter Pan way (cuz those are the best ways to never grow up)! Never let adulthood completely consume you!
Ok, I'm done being philosophical. I'm out!