19 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity…
(or things to do for the heck of it…)
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it “Inbox.”
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write “for smuggling diamonds”
7. Finish all your sentences with “in accordance with The Prophecy.”
8. Don’t use any punctuation
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face. i have actually done this. Multiple times.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is “to go.”
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don’t rhyme.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance tell yiur friends you can't attend their party because youre not in the mood.
16. Have your friends address yiu by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
17. When the money comes out of the ATM sream I WON I WON!!
18. When leaving the zoo yell RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! THEYRE LOOSE!!
19. Tell your children over dinner "due to the economy, we're going to have to let one of you go.
Also MCR is life. That is all.
An update for all of you who dont know: I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love was recently added to itunes