- Subscription Terms
- Premium Trial Terms
- Community & Content Policy
- Intellectual Property Policy
- Tax Policy
Pandora Subscription Product Offer Terms
Effective as of March 27, 2017
Certain offers for Subscription Products may include additional terms, limitations, and exclusions that apply to the redemption and use of that offer. For example, the offer may expire after a certain period of time, may only be redeemable if you have never redeemed a similar offer previously, and may have certain limitations that apply if you redeem the offer and then cancel during the offer period.
Generally, offers contain the relevant disclosures with the offer itself, which we will endeavor to reproduce here. We may update this page from time to time, although the additional terms and limitations that you received with your offer shall be the terms that apply to your offer unless stated otherwise.
For general terms and conditions that apply to all Subscription Products, please review our Subscription Terms.
The following Trials are unavailable to (i) anyone who has previously taken a 30 day or 1 month Pandora Plus Trial or any Pandora Premium Trial, or (ii) existing Pandora Plus or Premium subscribers, including those in a gift or promotional subscription, unless stated otherwise. You will be required to provide a credit card or other payment method in order to redeem a free Trial, and in order to ensure uninterrupted access to Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium after your respective Trial expires.
Notwithstanding these terms, Trials may be unavailable to certain listeners based on additional factors or at Pandora's discretion.
Pandora Plus Trials
- 30 days or 1 month free Trial for ad-supported listeners
Pandora Premium Trials
For Pandora Ad-Supported Listeners
- 60 days free Trial for ad-supported listeners who become direct subscribers with Pandora
- 30 days free Trial for ad-supported listeners who become subscribers on Google Play
- 1 month free Trial for ad-supported listeners who become subscribers on Apple iTunes
30 days free Trial for ad-supported listeners who have already taken (i) a 30 days or 1 month Pandora Plus or Premium indirect trial or a 30 days Pandora Plus direct trial, and (ii) who become direct subscribers
- Additional Exclusions and Limitations — Unavailable to anyone who has taken a Pandora Premium 6 month introductory pricing Trial or 60 days free Trial.
For Existing Pandora Plus Subscribers
- 30 days free Trial for existing Pandora Plus direct subscribers who have already taken (i) a 30 days or 1 month Pandora Plus or Premium indirect trial or a 30 days Pandora Plus direct trial, and (ii) who become direct subscribers
- 30 days free Trial for existing Pandora Plus subscribers through Google Play
1 month free Trial for existing Pandora Plus subscribers through Apple iTunes
Additional Exclusions and Limitations — Unavailable to existing Pandora Plus subscribers paying through Apple iTunes who have previously taken any Pandora trial through Apple iTunes.
6 months at current price paid for Pandora Plus product for existing Pandora Plus direct subscribers
Additional Exclusions and Limitations —
- Must be a direct Pandora Plus subscriber prior to official release of Pandora Premium; and
- May be unavailable to Pandora Plus subscribers on gift or promotional subscriptions.
T-Mobile Pandora Plus Offer
The T-Mobile Pandora Plus Offer is for a 1-year subscription to Pandora Plus, as made available to T-Mobile subscribers through the T-Mobile Tuesdays mobile application (the "App") on August 28, 2018 (the "Offer"). The Offer is available only if redeemed with Pandora before 5:00 am EDT on September 4, 2018, and is subject to the following terms:
- Valid for one-time redemption per T-Mobile account through the App
- For redemptions by new Pandora Plus subscribers, or existing Pandora Plus subscribers who purchased their subscription directly from Pandora, the 1-year subscription commences as of the date the Offer was redeemed with Pandora
- Existing Pandora Plus subscribers who purchased their subscription from a third party or app store (e.g. Apple, Google, Roku, and Amazon) must cancel their existing subscription within thirty (30) days of the date the Offer was redeemed with Pandora, and then the 1-year subscription commences on the effective date of the billing cancelation for the existing subscription; failure to cancel such existing subscription as provided above voids the offer and redemption for that subscriber
- Termination of the T-Mobile account of the person redeeming the Offer terminates the Pandora Plus subscription obtained via the Offer
- Not valid for resale, for any other service or product, or for subscribers of Pandora Premium or Pandora Premium Family Plan
- Cannot be redeemed for cash, combined with other offers, discounts, promotions or credits, applied to any upgrade from Pandora Plus, or transferred to another person or T-Mobile account
AT&T THANKS 90-Day Pandora Premium Trial Offer
Redeemable only on pandora.com/redeem for a 90-day Pandora Premium Trial pass. Open to US residents 18+. One time use only. Trial pass is void after activation or expiration. Payment information and election of subscription product required to redeem Trial pass. If you do not want a subscription once your Trial expires, you must disable auto-renewal prior to expiration of your Trial or contact Listener Support at help.pandora.com. Current subscribers are not eligible to redeem a Trial pass, nor are users who have previously redeemed a Trial pass. Pandora subscription products are subject to the Pandora Subscription Terms available at pandora.com/legal/subscription. Use of Trial pass constitutes acceptance of all applicable terms and conditions. Trial passes are issued by Pandora Media California, LLC. © 2018 Pandora Media California, LLC. All rights reserved.