- Subscription Terms
- Premium Trial Terms
- Community & Content Policy
- Intellectual Property Policy
- Tax Policy
Pandora Subscription Product Offer Terms
Effective as of March 27, 2017
Certain offers for Subscription Products may include additional terms, limitations, and exclusions that apply to the redemption and use of that offer. For example, the offer may expire after a certain period of time, may only be redeemable if you have never redeemed a similar offer previously, and may have certain limitations that apply if you redeem the offer and then cancel during the offer period.
Generally, offers contain the relevant disclosures with the offer itself, which we will endeavor to reproduce here. We may update this page from time to time, although the additional terms and limitations that you received with your offer shall be the terms that apply to your offer unless stated otherwise.
For general terms and conditions that apply to all Subscription Products, please review our Subscription Terms.
The following Trials are unavailable to (i) anyone who has previously taken a 30 day or 1 month Pandora Plus Trial or any Pandora Premium Trial, or (ii) existing Pandora Plus or Premium subscribers, including those in a gift or promotional subscription, unless stated otherwise. You will be required to provide a credit card or other payment method in order to redeem a free Trial, and in order to ensure uninterrupted access to Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium after your respective Trial expires.
Notwithstanding these terms, Trials may be unavailable to certain listeners based on additional factors or at Pandora's discretion.
Pandora Plus Trials
- 30 days or 1 month free Trial for ad-supported listeners
Pandora Premium Trials
For Pandora Ad-Supported Listeners
- 60 days free Trial for ad-supported listeners who become direct subscribers with Pandora
- 30 days free Trial for ad-supported listeners who become subscribers on Google Play
- 1 month free Trial for ad-supported listeners who become subscribers on Apple iTunes
30 days free Trial for ad-supported listeners who have already taken (i) a 30 days or 1 month Pandora Plus or Premium indirect trial or a 30 days Pandora Plus direct trial, and (ii) who become direct subscribers
- Additional Exclusions and Limitations — Unavailable to anyone who has taken a Pandora Premium 6 month introductory pricing Trial or 60 days free Trial.
For Existing Pandora Plus Subscribers
- 30 days free Trial for existing Pandora Plus direct subscribers who have already taken (i) a 30 days or 1 month Pandora Plus or Premium indirect trial or a 30 days Pandora Plus direct trial, and (ii) who become direct subscribers
- 30 days free Trial for existing Pandora Plus subscribers through Google Play
1 month free Trial for existing Pandora Plus subscribers through Apple iTunes
Additional Exclusions and Limitations — Unavailable to existing Pandora Plus subscribers paying through Apple iTunes who have previously taken any Pandora trial through Apple iTunes.
6 months at current price paid for Pandora Plus product for existing Pandora Plus direct subscribers
Additional Exclusions and Limitations —
- Must be a direct Pandora Plus subscriber prior to official release of Pandora Premium; and
- May be unavailable to Pandora Plus subscribers on gift or promotional subscriptions.