- Subscription Terms
- Premium Trial Terms
- Community & Content Policy
- Intellectual Property Policy
- Tax Policy
- Additional Promotions and Terms
These Event Terms govern your participation in virtual events and in-person events ("Events") hosted, managed, or sponsored by Pandora Media, LLC, and/or its affiliated entities.
- Your invitation is non-transferable. An RSVP does not guarantee admission if capacity is reached.
- Pandora, its third-party event platform providers, and each of their respective agents, reserve the right to refuse admission to the Event (or eject any patron from the Event at the discretion of the aforementioned parties.
- We make available Events for private use. You agree not to participate in an Event for any commercial or business purposes.
- There may be a limited number of tickets to the Event available.
- The Event is subject to change (including, but not limited to, event location, artists/ talent, performances, on-site activations, time and date) or cancellation in Pandora's sole discretion without notice.
- In consideration of attending the Event, you hereby release from liability and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Pandora, its parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies, from any claims, damages, personal injury (including death) or losses arising out of or related to your attendance at the Event.
- By entering the Event (virtually or in-person) and by your attendance at this Event, you expressly consent (except where prohibited by law) to be photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded, and to have any user generated content that you provide, including chat content and screen names, photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded, by Pandora, Sirius XM Radio Inc., and each of their respective agents, affiliates, and/or third party sponsors or official hosts at the Event (collectively, "Authorized Parties"). Your entry and attendance constitutes your express consent (except where prohibited by law), to such photography, filming and/or recording, and your grant of a license to any use by the Authorized Parties, in any and all media throughout the universe in perpetuity, of any resulting photographs, video footage or other content (including without limitation, your appearance, chat content, image, likeness, voice and name) (collectively, "Content"), for any purpose whatsoever (including without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes). You understand that all photography, filming and/or recording will be done in reliance on this consent given by you attending the Event and that you have no rights to view, approve, edit or otherwise use or receive compensation for any of the Content.
- To the extent you've been identified as an "influencer" by Pandora, and to the extent that you post about an Event on social media, you agree to use the hashtag #freeevent or #freeentry or a similar disclosure.
Virtual Event Policy & Rules
- Admission to virtual Events will be on a first come, first served basis and may be capped at event capacity.
- You must be 13 years of age or older to attend the Event. By attending the Event, you represent that you are at least 13 years of age; and, if you're under 18 years of age, you further represent that you have obtained the consent of a parent or guardian before attending the Event. Certain Events require you to be older than 13 years of age, and in such cases the minimum age requirements will be disclosed prior to the commencement of the Event.
- Pandora makes the Event available in the United States of America and its territories (each, an "Authorized Jurisdiction", and collectively, the "Authorized Jurisdictions"). We may add or remove countries and/or territories from the list of Authorized Jurisdictions at any time and without any notice, liability, or obligation to you with respect to each such territory. You agree to access the Event only from Authorized Jurisdictions, and, circumvention of such geographic restrictions (for example, through a virtual public network or other technical means) is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate action, including removal from the Event.
- For certain Events, you may be redirected to third-party platform providers or engage in features offered and managed by a party other than Pandora. Any such activities will be governed by that party's terms and conditions and privacy policies.
- You agree to abide by Pandora's Community & Content Policy, and you agree not to post, share, or create obscene, infringing, or otherwise objectionable content in the Event space. Pandora's, SiriusXM Radio Inc.'s, or third party sponsors' brands or marks may be made available to you for personal, limited use(s) through a photo booth experience, and the license for this use may be revoked at any time, for any reason, at Pandora's sole discretion.
- Some Events may contain visual images with light patterns, rolling images, or flashing lights, which may trigger epileptic seizures in a small percentage of individuals. Such conditions may also trigger previously undetected epileptic symptoms or seizures in individuals without prior epileptic symptoms or a history of epilepsy. If you have an epileptic condition we encourage you to consult your doctor prior to attending any Event. IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE use of the website by exiting the Event and consult your doctor if you experience: dizziness, altered vision or eye/muscle twitches, disorientation, loss of awareness, seizures, or any involuntary movement.
In-person Events Policy & Rules
- In-person Events are 18+.
- You may not bring guests.
- You must have a valid, government issued photo ID for entry to the Event.
- Pandora and the Event venue management reserve the right to refuse admission to or eject any patron at the discretion of Event venue management or Pandora.
- Some Events may contain visual images with light patterns, rolling images, or flashing lights, which may trigger epileptic seizures in a small percentage of individuals. Such conditions may also trigger previously undetected epileptic symptoms or seizures in individuals without prior epileptic symptoms or a history of epilepsy. If you have an epileptic condition we encourage you to consult your doctor prior to attending any Event. IMMEDIATELY exit the Event and consult your doctor if you experience: dizziness, altered vision or eye/muscle twitches, disorientation, loss of awareness, seizures, or any involuntary movement.