Welcome to Pandora One
A Pandora One Subscription provides you with access to the Pandora One service, which includes higher quality audio and access to Pandora's internet radio service free of third party advertising. Pandora reserves the right to promote its own products or services on the Pandora One service.
Unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, your Pandora One Subscription is set to automatically renew and your credit card will be charged the then-current monthly or annual (as elected) subscription fee, plus applicable tax, to the payment method provided by you, until you either turn off auto-renewal from your account settings or contact Listener Support to cancel your subscription. You may cancel your subscription at any time by contacting Listener Support.
By registering for a Pandora One Subscription through our site, you agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions ("Pandora One Terms"), which apply to all versions of Pandora One, whether they are paid, trial, free or gift subscriptions. However, if you register for a Pandora One Subscription through a third party website ("External Registrations"), you may be subject to different terms and conditions (including, but not limited to, refund terms and conditions) than those stated below. It is your responsibility to determine whether different terms apply and to review and refer to such third party terms and conditions, if applicable. Pandora reserves the right to change, update and revise any portion of the Pandora One Terms from time to time, at its sole discretion, by posting the most current version of the Pandora One Terms here. If you choose not to accept the changes to the terms, you have the option to terminate your Pandora One Subscription.
- To purchase a Pandora One Subscription, you must be:
- A resident of a country in which Pandora is authorized to operate the Pandora One service;
- Legally capable of entering into a binding contract; and
- At least 18 years of age (or if between 13 and 18 years of age, you must have the consent of a parent or legal guardian).
- The day that you register for and purchase or activate your Pandora One Subscription ("Activation Date") is the first day of your billing cycle. Your Subscription will expire after the amount of time set forth in your subscription email, print out, gift or trial activation offer or Pandora Gift Card ("Subscription Term"), as calculated from the Activation Date, unless you renew it automatically or manually in accordance with the terms of your Pandora One Subscription.
- By purchasing or activating a Pandora One Subscription, you authorize Pandora to charge the stated Pandora One Subscription fee amount, and any applicable sales, telecommunication, excise or similar taxes to the payment method that you provided at the time of purchase or activation. If you elect automatic renewal, you also authorize Pandora to charge the then-current Pandora One Subscription fee amount, and any applicable sales, telecommunication, excise or similar taxes, at the end of your Subscription Term. The subscription fee is exclusive of any applicable federal, state, VAT or municipal taxes or duties. Pandora may change the subscription fee amount for new or renewal Subscription Terms upon 30 days' prior notice to you via email. Any changes to the subscription fee will be effective upon your next billing cycle, and will not apply retroactively or to the remainder of your current Subscription Term.
- Unless you unselect the "Auto-Renew" option for your paid Pandora One Subscription, your Pandora One Subscription will automatically renew at the end of each Subscription Term unless you terminate your Pandora One Subscription prior to expiration of the then-current Subscription Term. At the time of renewal, Pandora will charge the credit card you provided on the Activation Date, unless you provide Pandora with an alternate payment method prior to expiration of the then-current Subscription Term.
- You may cancel your paid Pandora One Subscription at any point during your Subscription Term and receive a pro-rated refund of the subscription fee for any unused months of your current Subscription Term (partial months will not be refunded), and any applicable corresponding pro-rated sales, telecommunication, excise or similar taxes. Refunds will be issued to the credit or debit card you provided on the Activation Date. You should allow between 7 and 10 business days for the credit to appear in your account. Contact Pandora Listener Support for assistance. You may not transfer your Pandora One Subscription, or share your Pandora One Subscription account with any third party. You may only use your Pandora One Subscription and the Pandora One service for personal, non-commercial purposes.
- Pandora One Application. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you have the appropriate software, hardware, and Internet connection necessary to operate the Pandora One Application. You may also be required to download additional third party software, or from time to time, download upgraded versions of the Pandora One Application. Pandora reserves the right to cease supporting any hardware or software platform at any time, with or without notice to you.
- Pandora One Free Trial. From time to time, Pandora may, in its sole discretion, offer a one-time, free trial to first-time Pandora One subscribers ("Free Trial"), which provides listeners with the benefits of a Pandora One Subscription for no charge during the designated Free Trial period. The length of any Free Trial period may vary. Unless otherwise stated in the applicable Free Trial offer, if you are a current Pandora One subscriber or have previously participated in a Free Trial, you are not eligible to receive a Free Trial. During the Free Trial, you will receive the benefits of a Pandora One Subscription for no charge. Prior to or upon expiration of the Free Trial period, Pandora may, in its sole discretion, notify you that your Free Trial is about to expire or has expired, and ask if you wish to purchase a Pandora One Subscription. Free Trials are subject to these Pandora One Terms, to the extent applicable. Free Trials may also be sponsored by an individual advertiser or group of advertisers. In such cases, your Free Trial of the Pandora One Service may contain or display branding, advertising, or limited audio advertising from the sponsors of the Free Trial.
- The issuer of Pandora One Subscriptions in the United States is Pandora Media California, LLC, a subsidiary of Pandora Media, Inc. The issuer of Pandora One Subscriptions in Australia, New Zealand and related territories is Pandora Media HK, LLC, a subsidiary of Pandora Hong Kong Limited.
- For additional terms and conditions regarding Pandora One Gift Subscriptions, go to www.pandora.com/legal/one/gift.
Last Updated: September 6, 2012