These Pandora One Gift Subscription Terms apply to purchase and/or redemption of the Pandora One Gift Subscription.
- A purchaser ("Purchaser") may buy a Pandora One Gift Subscription online or by purchasing a Pandora One Gift Card and transferring it to a recipient ("Recipient"). The Recipient must be at least 13 years of age, and a resident of a country in which Pandora is authorized to operate the Pandora One service.
- To purchase a Pandora One Gift Subscription online, the Purchaser must provide valid registration information, a valid payment method, and other payment information at the time of purchase. By purchasing a Pandora One Gift Subscription, you authorize Pandora to charge the purchase price of the Pandora One Gift Subscription, and any applicable sales, telecommunication, excise or similar taxes to the payment method that you provide.
- The Purchaser is not entitled to a refund or credit for any reason, including, without limitation, if the Recipient fails to redeem or cancels the Pandora One Gift Subscription, except to the extent required by law. However, if the Purchaser purchases a Pandora One Gift Card at a retail store, the Pandora One Gift Card itself may be refundable prior to activation of the Pandora One Gift Subscription online if permitted by the retailer's return policy; see store for details.
- The Purchaser may not transfer a single Pandora One Gift Subscription to more than one recipient. A Pandora One Gift Subscription is fully transferable by the Recipient prior to activation or redemption. In the event of any such transfer by the Recipient, the individual who redeems or activates the Pandora One Gift Subscription shall be deemed the Recipient for purposes hereof.
- Recipients may redeem their valid Pandora One Gift Subscriptions at any time by using the activation code provided upon purchase. The code may be located at the bottom of a gift subscription email or print-out, above the terms and conditions, or on the back of a Pandora One Gift Card. Once redeemed and activated, the code is void. The Pandora One Gift Subscription itself is good for the term that is set forth in your gift subscription email, print out or Pandora One Gift Card (the "Gift Subscription Term").
- Pandora One Gift Subscriptions may not be redeemed for cash, or combined with other promotional offers, free trial offers or incentives.
- Recipients must provide Pandora with valid registration information, including, but not limited, to an email address, birth year, zip code and gender, in order to redeem or activate the Pandora One Gift Subscription.
- If the Recipient has an existing Pandora One Subscription, then Recipient's Pandora One Gift Subscription will start when the Recipient's existing Subscription Term ends. At the end of the Gift Subscription Term, the Recipient's own Pandora One subscription will resume in accordance with the Pandora One Terms and his or her account settings, including automatic renewal, if elected by the Recipient.
- The Recipient is entitled to cancel his or her Pandora One Gift Subscription at any time following activation, provided however, that the Recipient is not entitled to a refund or a credit of any kind in the event of such cancellation.
- Pandora is not responsible for lost or stolen Pandora One Gift Subscription redemption codes or cards, or the unauthorized redemption of Pandora One Gift Subscriptions, except as required by law.
- These Pandora One Gift Subscription Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California, USA without regard to conflict of law provisions thereof.
- In the event of any conflict between these Pandora One Gift Subscription Terms and the Pandora One Terms, these Pandora One Gift Subscription Terms will control.
- The issuer of Pandora One Gift Subscriptions in the United States is Pandora Media California, LLC, a subsidiary of Pandora Media, Inc. The issuer of Pandora One Gift Subscriptions in Australia, New Zealand and related territories is Pandora Media HK, LLC, a subsidiary of Pandora Hong Kong Limited.
Last Updated: July 12, 2012